Our policy is for 30 days. If it’s been 30 days since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from return. Perishable goods cannot be returned. We do not accept returns for intimate and health products, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Other items that cannot be returned:
- Discounted items
- Some products for personal care
In order to complete the return process, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
No, do not return your purchase to the manufacturer.
There are some situations in which only partial refund is granted: (if applicable)
- Merchandise that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts for reasons not caused by our mistakes.
- Each item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return has been received and reviewed, please send us an e-mail to inform you that we have received your return. We will also inform you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, the refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the credit card or the original method of payment within a certain number of days.
Refund for late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- However, if you have not received any refund, first check your bank account.
- Then, contact the company with your credit card, it may take some time before your return is officially registered.
- Please contact your bank. It’s not often a processing time before a refund is issued.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only the regular prices may be refunded; unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.